Toyota Sequoia TRD | SUV | Dealership Near you | Specifications | Models | New | Used | Price | For sale || The Sequoia is a bold looking Toyota SUV which is good for adventure trips, Town Runnings and many other purposes. Below are specifications of the 2021 Toyota Sequoia TRD Sports Four-wheel drive (4WD).
- TRD Sport.
- 4WD 5.7L V8.
- 6-Speed Automatic.
$56,040 starting msrp.
5.7-Liter i-FORCE V8 DOHC 32-Valve with Dual Independent Variable Valve Timing with intelligence (VVT-i); 381 hp @ 5600 rpm; 401 lb.-ft. @ 3600 rpm.
- California Air Resources Board (CARB) Emission Standard: Low Emission Vehicle (LEV) III, Ultra Low Emission Vehicle (ULEV) 70.
- Federal Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) Emission Standard: Bin 70.
6-speed Electronically Controlled automatic Transmission with intelligence (ECT-i); sequential shift mode and uphill/downhill shift logic; TOW/HAUL Mode.
Multi-Mode 4WD with Torsen limited-slip center differential with locking feature (4×4 only).
Front high-mounted coil-spring independent double-wishbone front suspension with TRD Sport performance-tuned Bilstein shock absorbers, and TRD Sport performance-tuned anti-sway bar; rear coil-spring independent double-wishbone suspension with TRD Sport performance-tuned Bilstein shock absorbers, and TRD Sport performance-tuned anti-sway bar.
Engine speed-sensing Variable Flow Control (VFC) power-assisted rack-and-pinion.
Power-assisted 4-wheel Anti-lock Brake System (ABS) with Electronic Brake-force Distribution (EBD) and Brake Assist (BA).
- LED low- and high-beam headlights with auto on/off feature.
- LED Daytime Running Lights (DRL) with auto on/off feature.
- Integrated LED fog lights with dark silver surround.
- Chrome grille surround with dark silver insert and accent.
- Lower bumper opening with chrome surround.
- Black heated power outside mirrors.
- Color-keyed door handles.
- Satin black TRD Sport front door logos.
- Chrome grade badge on passenger rear doors.
- Power tilt/slide moonroof with sliding sunshade.
- Washer-linked variable intermittent windshield wipers and intermittent rear wiper.
- One-touch 3-blink turn signal indicators.
- Windshield wiper de-icer.
- Privacy glass on rear side, quarter and liftgate windows.
- Darkened rear taillight bezel.
- Black Toyota logo rear emblem.
- Color-keyed rear spoiler with LED center high-mount stop light.
- Running boards—black.
- Engine and transfer case skid plates (transfer case 4×4 only).
- Automatic three-zone front and rear climate control with air filter.
- Optitron instrumentation with white backlit speedometer, tachometer, voltmeter, coolant temperature, fuel level, engine oil pressure gauges; 4.2-in. TFT Multi-Information Display with customizable settings, shift-position indicator, odometer, dual tripmeters, outside temperature, current/average fuel economy, distance to empty, average speed, trip distance and timer, PCS, LDA, time until rest; compass; radio station; TPMS with individual tire pressure read-out and alert location, TSS-P information with Land Departure Alert (LDA) graphic, on/off and Digital Radar Cruise Control (DRCC) on/off; LDA sensitivity and sensitivity adjustment, Pre-Collision System (PCS) on/off and sensitivity adjustment, fuel low and other warning messages.
- Easy-clean fabric-trimmed front seats; 8-way power-adjustable driver’s seat; 4-way adjustable front passenger seat.
- Leather-trimmed and heated front seats; 10-way power-adjustable driver’s seat; 6-way power-adjustable front passenger seat (Optional).
- 7-passenger seating with leather trim (Optional).
- 7-passenger seating with black leather trim and second-row captain’s chairs.
- Easy-clean fabric-trimmed second-row captain’s chairs with one-touch access to third-row seat.
- Leather-trimmed second-row captain’s chairs with one-touch access to third-row seat.
- Easy-clean fabric-trimmed 60/40 split, reclining, fold-flat third-row seat with folding headrests.
- Leather-trimmed power 60/40 split, power reclining, fold-flat third-row seat with folding headrests (optional).
- Leather-trimmed tilt/telescopic steering wheel with audio, voice-command, Bluetooth hands-free phone controls, Multi-Information Display, Dynamic Radar Cruise Control and Lane Departure Alert controls.
- Smart Key System on front doors and liftgate with Push Button Start and remote keyless entry system with illuminated entry.
- Power windows with driver and front passenger one-touch auto up/down and jam protection.
- Power rear window with auto up/down, jam protection and defogger.
- Power door locks with shift-linked automatic lock/unlock feature.
- Auto-dimming rearview mirror with compass and HomeLink universal transceiver (Optional).
- Overhead console with storage and maplights.
- Multi-function center console with two front and two rear cup holders, four 12V auxiliary power outlets, sliding covered armrest and storage compartment.
- Cargo area 12V auxiliary power outlet and grocery bag hooks.
- Dual extendable sun visors with vanity mirrors.
- 16 (18 on Platinum) cup and bottle holders (total).
- TRD shift knob.
- TRD Sport stitched floor mats.
Audio Plus—includes 8 speakers, 7-in. touchscreen, HD Radio, USB media port, 2 USB charge ports, advanced voice recognition, hands-free phone capability and music streaming via Bluetooth wireless technology, Android Auto, Apple CarPlay & Amazon Alexa compatible, SiriusXM with 3-month All Access trial subscription, Safety Connect with 1-year trial, Service Connect with 10-year trial, Remote Connect with 1-year trial, Wi-Fi Connect with up to 2 GB within 3-month trial
- Toyota Safety Sense P (TSS-P) — includes Pre-Collision System with Pedestrian Detection (PCS w/PD),Lane Departure Alert (LDA), Automatic High Beams (AHB) and Dynamic Radar Cruise Control (DRCC).
- Blind Spot Monitor (BSM) with Rear Cross-Traffic Alert (RCTA).
- Star Safety System—includes Vehicle Stability Control (VSC), Traction Control (TRAC), Anti-lock Brake System (ABS), Electronic Brake-force Distribution (EBD), Brake Assist (BA) and Smart Stop Technology (SST). At speeds greater than five miles per hour, when the accelerator is depressed first and the brakes are then applied firmly for longer than one-half second, Smart Stop Technology is designed to help the driver bring the vehicle to a stop.
- Driver and front passenger Advanced Airbag System.
- Driver and front passenger seat-mounted side airbags, driver and front passenger knee airbags and all-row side curtain airbags.
- Driver and front passenger seatbelt warning sensor.
- 3-point seatbelts in all seating positions; driver-side Emergency Locking Retractor (ELR) and Automatic/Emergency Locking Retractor (ALR/ELR) on all passenger belts.
- Driver and front passenger seatbelt pretensioners with force limiters.
- LATCH (Lower Anchors and Tethers for Children) includes lower anchors on all second-row seats and tether anchors on all second-row seats and center third-row seat.
- Child-protector rear door locks and power window lockout.
- Front energy-absorbing crumple zone.
- Side-impact door beams.
- Energy-dissipating interior trim.
- Blind Spot Monitor (BSM) lane change assist.
- Rear Cross-Traffic Alert (RCTA).
- Front and rear parking assist sonar.
- Trailer-Sway Control.
- Anti-theft system with engine immobilizer.
Exterior Dimensions (in.)
- Overall width => 79.9
- Overall height => 77.0
- Overall length => 205.1
- Wheelbase => 122.0
- Track (front/rear) => 67.9/69.1
Interior Dimensions,(front/second-row/third-row seats) (in.)
- Head room with moonroof => 34.8/34.9/34.5
- Shoulder room => 66.4/65.6/65.7
- Hip room => 62.5/59.9/50.4
- Leg room => 42.5/40.9/35.3
- Curb weight (lb.) => 5985
- Gross Vehicle Weight Rating (GVWR) (lb.) => 7300
- Gross Combined Weight Rating (GCWR) (lb.) => 13,600
- Cargo volume (cu. ft.) (behind front/second-row/third-row seats) => 120.1/66.6/18.9
- Seating capacity => 7
- Fuel tank (gal.) => 26.4
Wheels / Tires
- 20-in. TRD Sport black alloy wheels with P275/55R20 111H tires.
- Mud-and-Snow-rated radials.
- Full-size, mounted underbody.
Basic Warranty => 36 months/36,000 miles.
Powertrain => 60 months/60,000 miles.
Corrosion Perforation => 60 months/unlimited miles.
Restraint Systems => 60 months/60,000 miles.