Toyota Prius L Eco 2021 | Cars | Dealership Near You | New | Used | For Sale | Specifications | Price | Models | Review || – The revamped exterior of the 2020 Edition warrants a double take. Blackout headlights, black badging and exclusive 17-in. black alloy wheels give it that statement making edge.
The 2020 Edition of the Prius features a spacious interior with modern finishes. Brushed aluminum and black chrome accents in the flexible room ensure that elegance and convenience coexist.
Prius will get you there no matter what. The fog lights that come standard on AWD grades are intended to improve vision when navigating in fog, and the LED accent lights add to the vehicle’s wow factor.
The classic look of the Prius is appropriate for any environment, no matter where your interest takes you. Its streamlined shapes, active grille shutter, aero stabilizing fins, and underbody panels all work together to smooth airflow, which improves fuel economy. Each of Prius eye-catching features were intentionally crafted to inspire you to enjoy more life moments while making less sacrifices.
Price => $24,525 starting msrp
MECHANICAL / PERFORMANCE
Hybrid system net power: 121 hp (90kW).
1.8-Liter, 4-cylinder Aluminum DOHC 16-Valve with Variable Valve Timing with intelligence (VVT-i), EV/ECO/POWER Modes; 96 hp @ 5200 rpm (71 kW @ 5200 rpm), 105 lb.-ft. @ 3600 rpm (142 N•m @ 3600 rpm).
Compression ratio => 13.0:1
Sequential multi-point EFI with Electronic Throttle Control System with intelligence (ETCS-i).
SULEV with Advanced Technology Partial Zero Emission Vehicle (AT-PZEV)
120 lb.-ft. (163 N•m)
71 hp (53 kW)
Electronically controlled Continuously Variable Transmission (ECVT)
Front-Wheel Drive (FWD)
Independent MacPherson strut front suspension with stabilizer bar; multi-link rear suspension with stabilizer bar
- Electric Power Steering (EPS); power-assisted rack-and-pinion.
- Turning circle diameter, curb to curb (ft.) => 33.5.
Power-assisted ventilated front disc brakes; solid rear disc with integrated regenerative braking and Star Safety System
- Star Safety System—includes Enhanced Vehicle Stability Control (VSC), Traction Control (TRAC), Anti-lock Brake System (ABS), Electronic Brake-force Distribution (EBD), Brake Assist (BA) and Smart Stop Technology (SST).
- Driver and front passenger Advanced Airbag System.
- Driver and front passenger front seat-mounted side airbags, passenger seat cushion airbag, driver’s knee airbag, rear airbags, and front and rear curtain shield airbags.
- LATCH (Lower Anchors and Tethers for Children) includes lower anchors on outboard rear seats and tether anchors on all rear seats.
- Tire Pressure Monitor System (TPMS).
- Vehicle Proximity Notification System (VPNS).
- Safety Connect—includes Emergency Assistance, Stolen Vehicle Locator, Roadside Assistance and Automatic Collision Notification. 3-year trial subscription.
- Toyota Safety Sense 2.0 (TSS 2.0)—Pre-Collision System with Pedestrian Detection (PCS w/PD), Lane Departure Alert with Steering Assist (LDA w/SA), Lane Tracing Assist (LTA), Automatic High Beams (AHB), Full-Speed Range Dynamic Radar Cruise Control (DRCC), Road Sign Assist (RSA).
- Integrated backup camera display.
- Hill Start Assist Control (HAC).
- Engine immobilizer.
- Overall height/width/length => 57.9/69.3/180.0
- Wheelbase => 106.3
- Track (front/rear) => 60.2/60.6
- Overhang (front/rear) => 37.8/36.0
- Ground clearance => 5.1
- Coefficient of drag (Cd) => 0.24
WEIGHT / CAPACITIES
- Curb weight (lb.) => 3010
- Seating capacity => 5
- EPA passenger volume (cu. ft.) => 93.1
- EPA cargo volume (cu. ft.),118 seats up/seats folded => 27.4/50.7
- Fuel tank (gal.) => 11.3
- Basic Warranty => 36 months/36,000 miles.
- Powertrain => 60 months/60,000 miles.
- Corrosion Perforation => 60 months/unlimited miles.
- Restraint Systems => 60 months/60,000 miles.
- Hybrid Systems => 96 months/100,000 miles.
- Hybrid Battery => 120 months/150,000 miles.
- Bi-LED projector low- and high-beam headlights with auto-off feature.
- LED Daytime Running Lights (DRL) with on/off feature.
- LED taillights and stop lights.
- LED clearance lights.
- Active grille shutter.
- Heated power outside mirrors with folding feature.
- Color-keyed outside door handles.
- 15-in. 5-spoke alloy wheels with full wheel covers and P195/65R15 tires.
- Washer-linked variable intermittent windshield wipers.
- Color-keyed roof-mounted shark-fin antenna.
- Smart-flow climate control system with pollen filtration.
- 4.2-in. color dual Multi-Information Display (MID) with customizable screens including Energy Monitor, Hybrid System Indicator and ECO Score, ECO Savings Record, Drive Monitor, ECO Wallet, ECO Diary, climate control, driver support systems and audio system content.
- Fabric-trimmed front seats; 6-way adjustable driver’s seat; 4-way adjustable front passenger seat.
- 60/40 split fold-down rear seats with center armrest.
- Full-Speed Range Dynamic Radar Cruise Control (DRCC).
- Tilt/telescopic steering wheel with audio, Multi-Information Display (MID) and Bluetooth hands-free phone controls.
- Digital instrumentation with speedometer, fuel gauge, odometer, current and average fuel economy, distance to empty, shift-position indicator and EV/ECO/POWER Mode indicators.
- Upper door trim with chrome accent, soft-touch door armrest area with chrome accent interior door handles.
- Smart Key System on driver’s door with Push Button Start.
- Power windows with auto up/down.
- Power door locks.
- Matte-black center console with armrest and storage compartment.
- One front 12V auxiliary power outlet.
- Extendable dual sun visors with illuminated vanity mirrors.
- Rear dome light and cargo area light.
- Two front and two rear cup holders; two front and two rear bottle holders.
Toyota Prius’ available 11.6-inch panel supports Apple CarPlay, allowing you to bring another familiar face along for the journey. Connect your compatible iPhone to get directions, make calls, and send messages while keeping your attention on the road. Your driving soundtrack will also sound impressive thanks to the ten JBL headphones.
With Android Auto compatibility standard on most grades, you can easily stay connected while you are driving. By pairing your compatible Android phone with Toyota Prius, you can access your Google Assistance, get real time traffic alerts, make and receive phone calls, listen to your favorite sound track or find a place to eat. all while keeping your hands on the wheel.