Toyota C – HR XLE | Crossover | Dealership Near you | Specifications | Models | New | Used | Price | For sale | Specs | Reviews || – CHR looks sharper than ever, with its stunning front end and modern paint palette. A 2.0-liter inline 4-Cylinder Dynamic Force Engine with Toyota’s specialized Valvematic technology is powered by the C-HR. Built for incredible fuel economy and performance. With an EPA-estimated 27/31 city/highway mpg, C-HR helps keep the party rolling.
2.0L 4-Cylinder (CVTi-S)
$23,480 starting msrp.
2.0-Liter 4-Cylinder DOHC 16-Valve with Valvematic, 144 hp @ 6100 rpm/139 lb.-ft. @ 3900 rpm.
Fuel Injection System
Electronic, with Toyota Direct Ignition (TDI).
California Air Resources Board (CARB) Emission Standard: Low Emission Vehicle III (LEV III), Ultra Low Emission Vehicle (ULEV) 125.
Continuously Variable Transmission with intelligence and Shift Mode (CVTi-S).
Front-Wheel Drive (FWD).
Sport, Normal and ECO.
- Independent MacPherson strut front suspension with stabilizer bar, coil springs and hydraulic shock absorbers.
- Multi-link rear suspension with coil springs, trailing arms, stabilizer bar and hydraulic shock absorbers.
- Electric Power Steering (EPS).
- Minimum turning radius (ft.) => 17.1.
Power-assisted brakes: ventilated front discs and solid rear discs.
- Aerodynamic rear lower diffuser with back rear and lip spoiler, vortex generators, aerodynamic underbody panels, and front and rear wheel spats.
- Color-keyed sport front and rear bumpers, aerodynamic rear fins with rear spoiler.
- Multi-reflector LED headlights with auto on/off feature.
- Color-keyed rear spoiler with center high-mount stop light and unique cantilevered design.
- LED Daytime Running Lights (DRL) with on/off feature.
- C-HR vortex-styled 18-in. sport alloy wheels with P225/50R18 95V tires.
- Color-keyed roof-mounted shark-fin antenna.
- Color-keyed outside door handles with hidden-type-design rear door handles.
- Color-keyed outside front and passenger door handles with touch-sensor lock/unlock feature.
- Outside hatchback door handle with touch-sensor lock/unlock feature.
- Color-keyed heated power outside mirrors with turn signal and blind spot warning indicators, puddle lights with “Toyota C-HR” projection, and auto-folding feature.
- Washer-linked variable intermittent windshield wipers and washer-linked intermittent rear wiper.
- Rear window defogger.
- Black front lower grille insert.
- Acoustic noise-reducing front windshield.
- Dual zone automatic climate control system with pollen filter and individual temperature settings for driver and front passenger.
- 4.2-in. TFT Multi-Information Display (MID) with customizable settings, odometer, Sport and ECO Modes, outside temperature, fuel economy and trip information, fuel economy history, current/average fuel economy, distance to empty, cruising range, average speed, trip distance with timer, TPMS, G-Force Monitor, driver’s assist, Lane Departure Alert (LDA), Pre-Collision System (PCS), warning messages, opening welcome animation during power-on, and trip summary when powering off.
- Rearview mirror.
- Leather-trimmed tilt/telescopic steering wheel with audio, Multi-Information Display (MID), Bluetooth hands-free phone, voice-command, Full-Speed Range Dynamic Radar Cruise Control (DRCC), Lane Departure Alert (LDA) and trip controls.
- Leather-trimmed shift lever with satin-plated shift knob.
- Leather-trimmed heated front bucket seats; 8-way power-adjustable driver’s seat with sport bolsters and lumbar support; 6-way adjustable front passenger seat with sport bolsters.
- Sport fabric-trimmed front bucket seats; 6-way adjustable driver’s seat with sport bolsters; 6-way adjustable front passenger seat with sport bolsters.
- Seatback pockets.
- 3-passenger rear seating with leather-trimmed 60/40 split fold-flat second-row rear seat with adjustable headrests.
- Power windows with one-touch auto up/down in all positions.
- Tonneau cover.
- Remote keyless entry system with lock, unlock and panic functions.
- Smart Key System on front doors and rear hatch with Push Button Start and remote illuminated entry.
- Center armrest with 12V power outlet.
- Two front cup holders; two front and two rear bottle holders.
- Passenger-side glove compartment.
- Front-door storage pockets.
- Dual sun visors with sliding extensions and illuminated vanity mirrors.
Audio—includes six speakers, 8-in. touchscreen with AM/FM, Android Auto & Apple CarPlay & Amazon Alexa compatible, USB media port, hands-free phone capability, advanced voice recognition111 and music streaming via Bluetooth wireless technology, SiriusXM with 3-month All Access trial subscription.
Connected Services—Safety Connect with 1-year trial, Wi-Fi Connect with up to 2 GB within 3-month trial.
- Toyota Safety Sense 2.5 (TSS 2.5)—Pre-Collision System with Pedestrian Detection (PCS w/PD), Lane Departure Alert with Steering Assist (LDA w/SA), Lane Tracing Assist (LTA), Automatic High Beams (AHB), Full-Speed Range Dynamic Radar Cruise Control (DRCC), Road Sign Assist (RSA).
- Integrated backup camera.
- Electric Parking Brake (EPB).
- Brake Hold.
- Star Safety System—includes Vehicle Stability Control (VSC), Traction Control (TRAC), Anti-lock Brake System (ABS), Electronic Brake-force Distribution (EBD), Brake Assist (BA) and Smart Stop Technology (SST).
- Ten airbags—includes driver and front passenger Advanced Airbag System, driver and front passenger and rear seat-mounted side airbags, driver knee airbag, front passenger seat-cushion airbag, and front and rear side curtain airbags.
- 3-point seatbelts for all seating positions; driver-side Emergency Locking Retractor (ELR) and Automatic/Emergency Locking Retractor (ALR/ELR) on all passenger seatbelts.
- Driver and front passenger seatbelt pretensioners with force limiters.
- Driver and front passenger seatbelt warning system.
- Engine immobilizer.
- LATCH (Lower Anchors and Tethers for CHildren) includes lower anchors and tether anchors on outboard second-row seats.
- Blind Spot Monitor (BSM) with Rear Cross-Traffic Alert (RCTA).
- Hill Start Assist Control (HAC).
- Tire Pressure Monitor System (TPMS). When the tire pressure drops to a critically low level, a light on the instrument panel alerts the driver.
- Child-protector rear door locks.
Exterior Dimensions (in.)
- Overall height => 61.6
- Overall length => 172.6
- Overall width = > 70.7
- Track (front/rear) => 61.0/61.0
- Wheelbase => 103.9
Interior Dimensions,(front/second-row/third-row seats) (in.)
- Head room => 38.1/38.3
- Hip room (front/rear) => 52.97/48
- Leg room (front/rear) => 43.46/31.7
- Shoulder room (front/rear) => 49/52.5
- Seating Capacity => 5
- Curb weight (lb.) => 3300.
- Fuel tank (gal.) =>13.2.
- Gross Vehicle Weight Rating (GVWR) (lb.) => 4320.
Wheels / Tires
All-Season steel-belted radial blackwalls.
Basic Warranty => 36 months/36,000 miles.
Powertrain => 60 months/60,000 miles.
Corrosion Perforation => 60 months/unlimited miles.
Restraint Systems => 60 months/60,000 miles.